The Rogue Nation of Wakazonia Edit
The Rogue Nation of Wakazonia was formed in October, 2011. It is run by a psychotic dictator, Lord High General Pacman. It's national animal is the python, and it's currency is the Taron. The national motto is "Life is good if I'm [Lord High General Pacman] oppressing you".
The Rogue Nation of Wakazonia is a very large, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory vegetarianism. Its compassionate, cynical population of over 117 million are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Law & Order, although Defence and Healthcare are on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 46%, but much higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Information Technology.
The government seizes all major gold finds, teenagers celebrate the defeat of a national curfew bill, all guns must be registered, and a vast monorail network carries people all over the country. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Wakazonia's national animal, the Python, frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Wakazonia is classed as an Eminence Grise in the region of Swabbajabba, after departing from the Genesis Corporation.
So far, Pacman has:
- Outlawed elections
- Declared that all guns must be registered
- Outlawed barbaric religious practices, and regularly executes those guilty of this crime
- Outlawed private enterprise
- Introduced compulsory barcoding of citizens, an action which is commonly believed to be the cause of the 0% murder rate in Wakazonia
- A vast monorail network stretches across the entire country, controlled by the Government
- The Government seizes all major gold finds
- In response to a request by a few members of the public for less dictatorship, all those who slow slight opposition to the Governmnt, or democratic system, are executed
- Prime estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators
- The Child Protection Squad investigates any abuse and/or violence towards children by parents, and executes those who do treat their children in this way
- A National Academy regulates grammar and usage
Civil rights: Rare
Political Freedoms: Outlawed