The Order of Ignobility was a law signed by Emperor Caneximander IV stating that no titles of peerage or noble classes were to be created in the lands colonised by the Coscivian Empire outside of the Coscivian supercontinent. It also declared that:
- No syndicate or colonial republic was permitted to enter into political alliance or communion with any mainland Province.
- Hereditary titles and estates shall have no bearing in the Colonies.
- 15 specified noble families are forbidden to enter the colonies, for political and anti-revolutionary reasons.
- Grantland is officialy classified as part of New Coscivia, not an outlying mesocontinent of Coscivia Proper.
- The Merced Islands are officially classified as part of the integral Coscivian Empire, and not part of New Coscivia.